I have a really small eyes and on top of that my right eye lashes are white,so that makes it even weird/er/.
I don't see far ,that's why i have to wear minus glasses and without them am almost completely blind:S -i know ,bad!
Here are some tips and tricks how u can make u eyes bigger/ smaller ,how to do make-up and so on:
- Less is definitely more: Wearing glasses already draws attention to your eyes, so there's no need to pile on smokey shadow to make them stand out. Stick to neutral shades
- Also, remember to use concealer, because glasses can emphasize any under eye circles.
- Make sure your brows are well defined: Glasses draw attention to your eyebrows, so be sure to keep them well groomed!! Pluck or trim any scraggly hairs, and fill in holes or sparse spots with a brow pencil or powder shadow.
- If your prescription makes your eyes look bigger...Go more neutral with your eye makeup, and be sure to blend everything carefully because the lenses can magnify any mistakes! Liner should also be delicate and thin, and you only need one coat of mascara to open up your eyes.
- If your prescription makes your eyes look smaller...Be sure to line your eyes all the way around. Use a liner that is darker than your natural eye color to create contrast and two coats of mascara to really make your eyes pop!
- If your lashes are clashing with your glasses, try curling them so that they're up and away from your lenses. Also, avoid length-increasing mascaras. Volumizing or thickening formulas will most likely work best.
- Using a white eyeliner pencil will help make your eyes appear larger. Apply white eyeliner to both top and lower lashes.